Digital Content Creator
Our linen and homewares brand is searching for an all-round creative guru for a Digital Content Creator role. This exciting role take responsibility in managing our social media platforms, assisting with photoshoots, flat-lay photography, photography editing and website updates.
This is an exciting opportunity to create content for a growing homewares brand that is steadily paving the way to become a leader in linen bedding and clothing, as well as one-off hand-made ceramics.
Working alongside our creative director in Currumbin, the right candidate must have a great eye for detail, strong digital skills and a creative flair for executing the brand image consistently across various digital channels.
This is initially a part-time role, 1-2 days a week.
- Responsible for the creating, sourcing and scheduling all social media posts across Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
- Content planning for digital assets, websites, social media channels, blogs and EDM’s
- Monitor social media and assist with responding to all comments, leads, and inquiries as well as actively engaging with our Moss community
- To execute our brand story to a high standard across all platforms
- Manage influencer inquiries, agreements and ensuring the correct execution of imagery and content ensuring proper use of tags, hashtags and branding
- Photography Skills – Not essential, but an eye for flat lay composition
- Photo editing skills for ecommerce and social media
- Knows the way around Shopify
- Strong verbal and written communicator
- Strong level of accuracy & attention to detail
- Able to work autonomously and as part of a broader, remote team
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and scheduling software
- Adobe Creative Suite – not essential, but great to have
- Facebook Advertising a bonus.
This is a wonderful opportunity for someone wanting to be a part of a growing brand and can work autonomously but can also communicate constructively within a remote-working team environment.
If you like to work with us, please send through your CV and some examples of your works firstname.lastname@example.org